Sunday, May 20, 2018

Random Ramblings: Dealing with negative sh*t at work

image found here

Hello there! Here is another shot of my random ramblings.

Sh*t happens and it can be anywhere. It will make you go loco if you let it eat you up and affect your mood. But how do you deal with it? I thought of five things that you can do to fight and deal with it.

1. Breathe and go out
You need air and space to release all of the tension that you have in your body. This can be stress, fatigue or even a personal issue that you have. Once you step out of the office and savor the beauty of nature, you will feel relief. Breathe it out and let all the negativity flow with the wind.

2. Drink it out
Yes, you've read it correctly, this is part of this list. I know that drinking too much is bad for you but that is not what I am pertaining to. Go out and drink with friends, good conversations happen within the circle when you drink with friends. You can pour out your feelings and release the tension that you have.

3. Have a pet
Adopt and don't shop, that is what am saying. If you have a pet at home then there is something, or someone rather, that you will look forward to seeing after work. All the negativity at work will drain you and having a pet helps calm you down. Once you get home, cuddle with your pet, for me it's my cats, and you will see the difference in your mood.

4. Plants
Plants, succulents, flowers or trees, whatever nature can offer that you can have at home take advantage of it. I have heard that people become more relaxed if they take care of plants. Succulents and cacti are on trend when it comes to taking care of plants these days because they are low maintenance. These are perfect for people on the go and once you have a plethora of cacti/succulents at home, seeing your garden grow gives you the sense of achievement and it will make you forget all the sh*tty things that happened in your day at work.

5. Escalate it
If the negativity is going out of hand, escalate the person. Let your manager know that this person is messing up with your psyche and is affecting how you do your job. Proper actions will be given to the person and it will help you clear your mind. This will also make sure that the person will not affect others as well.

Sh*tty things happen to all of us and we have different ways on how to deal with them, these are just the things that I know could help in the simplest way. I know that I am not an expert but being someone who has gone through quite a few sh*tty situations, I think I can share a thing or two about how I handled them since these helped me out in those time of need.

Is there any specific things that you did to deal with negative things in your life? I hope what I shared helped out.

“Honestly, you just take a deep breath and say fuck it.”— Johnny Knoxville



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...