Friday, March 6, 2015

Fashion Post: Find the Perfect Prom Dress

here's the original image

Let me help you find that perfect dress for that special day.


It has been years since my Prom Night, I can still remember everything that happened. I rented a gown for my first Prom Night because I was included in the cotillion. I wore a pink dress with a tube top and a sparkly bottom. The second was when I was in my last year in high school and I wore a red cocktail dress since that was the theme. It was memorable because I was able to dance with my crush and I nearly fainted. I had long hair back then and if you want to ask for photos, sorry but I lost all of them, unfortunately. But this post isn't about me, it's all about you pretty lady. I am here to be your fairy godmother and grant your utmost desires and thank goodness that I found iHomecoming.com.

dress details found here

I was able to find a site that has a wide range of dresses for all occasions. I was able to find dresses for different personalities of every girl such as these affordable sexy prom dresses. I will start off with this beautiful trumpet dress that is perfect for the glamour seeking type of girl. The shape of the dress is so flattering and the bottom part, for those shorted girls, will make you look taller especially if you will be wearing sky-high shoes. The cut is not too revealing which I love about it as well. Also, you can never go wrong with glitters.

dress details found here

For the girls who are looking for that old Hollywood glam, this is the dress that is perfect for you. The sweetheart neckline that is flattering but not too sexy is perfect even for young girls. The slit on the side of the dress will give you a little sexy side of you but not too much. This silver colored dress is a way to shine like a diamond in that special night.

dress details found here

For my bodacious bombshells out there, here is the dress that I picked for you. This sparkly blue ensemble with an embellished sweetheart necklace is perfect for you, Flaunt those curves and that sexy leg in this gown. Don't be scared to wear strapless because let them see your arms and shoulders because you are perfect the way you are.

dress details found here

I was able to find a few more sexy prom dresses in the site and here is another dress. To harness the greek goddess in you this one-shoulder ensemble is the perfect dress for you. The crisp white color will make you a head turner partnered with gold details on the waist that will accentuate those curves. It is simple but is such a very bold statement.

dress details found here

Being plus size doesn't mean you should stick with boring dresses, this is going to be a killer. This empire waist is flattering for my curvy ladies because it accentuate those curves. It is flowy so you can definitely dance the night away. I love the halter top because it is sexy but not revealing.

dress details found here

The last dress that I will be posting is a show stopper. This is a blue ball gown that is a sure jaw dropper. This dress reminds me of Queen Elsa of Arendelle. If you are sexy and curvy, for me, a mermaid silhouette can really show off your sexiness. The way the fabric falls at the bottom is so gorgeous. So harness that queen in you, and as she says so in the movie, "the cold never bothered me anyway."

Well that those were my choices of dresses for every personality and shape that I can think off. These are stunning dresses and I hope that I was able to help you choose the perfect one for you. Let me know in the comments below about your prom dress, I would love to read it.

Thank you so much my roses. God  bless!

"Personally, I've always loved the curvy look."
— Kim Kardashian



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...