Saturday, August 15, 2020

Update & Review Post: RYX Clear Bomb Advanced Exfoliating Kit


Here we go again with my acne problem.
Warning: Some photos are quite graphic, readers disgression is advised.

I have been working from home since March and the stress is taking its toll on my skin. I have been neglecting my face for the longest time and have zero skincare routine other than soap and a basic toner. I was able to use a couple of Ryx Skincerity's kits and they've released a new one which piqued my interest.

ORIGINAL IMAGE FOUND HERE

RYX Clear Bomb Advanced Exfoliating Kit is an affordable product for people who might be suffering from dull-looking skin, excessive pimple and acne scars/marks, uneven skin tone and complexion, rough and bumpy skin surface, severe oiliness and are infested with blackhead & whiteheads.

The main ingredients of the products are:

Glycolic Acid (Type of Alpha Hydroxy Acid derived from sugar cane)
• An (AHA) that sheds dead skin to renew skin’s surface. It is one of the most effective and well-researched forms of AHA. 
• Reduces Whiteheads 
• Visibly Smooth Skin 
• Reduces Signs of Aging 
• Even skin tone 
• Increased Hydration 

Salycilic Acid (A known Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) it penetrates into the pore lining and exfoliates inside the pores as well as on the surface of skin)
• Reduces breakouts 
• Reduces blackheads & whiteheads 
• Controls Sebum 

Retinol (It’s a skin-restoring, wrinkle reducing, firming ingredient and an antioxidant)
• Reduces fine lines  
• Brighten Skin 
• Reduces Acne and Spots 
• Makes skin firm
(https://www.facebook.com/jcalistashoppe/posts/578789349452613)

These products will cause micro peeling which will help with clearing the skin and shedding dead skin to reveal supple, healthy skin underneath. It is also advised to use a mild soap 3 - 7 days before using the kit. Since this is chemical peeling, your skin should take a break from other products that might counter react with the kit. I used Safeguard Natural Detox Pomegranate while waiting for my order to arrive. I bought my kit from my friend Jarm, JCalistaShoppe, and the wait period was perfect for me to give my face a break from my previous acne soap and toner.

February 2020
August 5, 2020

Let us touch base on where I am starting with. This is how my skin looks like recently and I am a perfect candidate for the kit. I asked my friend if it is okay for me to use it and she showed me testimonials of people who used the products. I saw people who have similar skin problems as me and I got so excited so I placed an order right away. I will be tracking my progress while using the Clear Bomb kit, their other kits have helped me with my skin so I am sure that this will be no exemption.


Day 1: August 8, 2020
I just started using the kit today and here is how my skin looks like. I have been getting these huge assque pimples lately and I am looking forward to getting rid of them. They are less red today, not sure if that is the kit working its wonders but am hopeful. I have noticed thay my face feels softer, except for the parts where my pimples are, and I like how it feels when I touch it. I will continue to monitor the process and let's see the changes as days pass.


Day 2: August 9, 2020
I can feel the sting of the products on my face but it's not like it's a heavy sting. It like a small nibble from an ant. Some of my pimples are healing and some are ready to pop on the right side of my face. The left side of my face looks better but am also seeing pimples healing and less redness. I've read that pus in pimples is a result of sebum getting trapped in our pores. It seems like the kit is lifting up the dirt in my skin resulting in these volcanoes in my face. (plus I need to adjust the lighting on my photos next time because they aren't that red in person, I apologize for that)


Day 3: August 10, 2020
I can see a huge difference on the left side of my face since that has fewer pimples. The pimples on the right side of my face are slowly drying out. I also stopped myself from picking at my face to lessen scars and marks afterwards. I am loving the effects so far and will continue to use the kit until I run out.


Day 4: August 11, 2020
This is the fourth day of me using the kit and am shocked to see most of my pimples healing. The huge ones are gone and little ones are ready to pop. I make sure to follow the steps and use them religuously. The left side of my face is doing a little better but the right side is slowly doing well. I am also experiencing a little bit of peeling already which is such a good sign of dead skin waving goodbye. The clearbomb is living up to its claims and am loving it.


Day 5: August 12, 2020
I can see dramatic changes on my face and I cannot stop myself from giggling. This has been the worst my skin has been and seeing the texture change day by day makes me love the kit even more. I liked that my friend actually uses her products because you'll know that it does actually work.


Day 6: August 13, 2020
It is almost a week and most of my pimples are drying up, some of them are healing already. I can still experience peeling and when I touch my face it is so smooth. I stop myself from scratching when I will a slight sting on my face because I know that it's the products doing its magic. I will continue using it and will extend my blog post to two weeks for maximum results.


Day 7: August 14, 2020
A week has passed and I cannot say anything bad about the Clearbomb set. I cannot stop touching my face because it is soft and supple. There are a couple of volcanoes but that is normal. I will continue using the products until I run out of them and reveal beautiful, clear skin.


Day 8: August 15, 2020
It has been more than week now and this kit really amazes me. I see significant change in the texture of my face and most of my pimples are not swollen anymore. I also see changes in my pores, they are seemingly getting tighter, which I love.


I am using the kit for almost a month now and my skin has been looking better than before. I can see changes with the texture and my pimples have gone done quite drastically. I will continue using the kit until I run out. Ryx never let me down, it has been helping me with my skin for the longest time and I am so thankful that I found it because it really did a great job clearing my skin. My skin feels soft and I cannot stop staring at it. I cannot wait to get rid of these marks completely.


This is my review about the Ryx Skincerity Clear Bomb kit. It will take a while for me to get the clear skin that I wanted but am trusting the process and seeing changes day by day makes me feel a lot better about myself.

Thank you for reading. Stay safe and stay inside. God bless.

“The most beautiful thing you can wear is confidence.”
— Blake Lively



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...