Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Beauty Post: My Everyday Make-Up Look

ORIGINAL IMAGE FOUND HERE

I am into wearing make-up again.

I have a go to make-up look and I have been wearing it often which is so unlike me. I am beginning to like wearing little make-up more recently because it actually looks good on me. I only wear make-up when I am going to a special occasion and wearing it for work is quite a change for me.


The main products that I use are: BB cream, eyebrow pencil, cheek tint and lipstick. It is like a no make-up make-up look. I draw inspiration from Korean make-up looks especially the drunk blush trend. I chose a cheek color that is perfect for morena women because it will look more normal that colors made for fair-skinned women.


I first start with my skin care to prep my skin before wearing make-up. I then moisturize my face using the iWhite Aqua Moisturizer and then wait for it to be absorbed by my skin. Once my face is completely dry, I then use a BB cream (in this case I am using the Lioele Beyond the Solution BB Cream) and dot it on my face and blend it using my fingers. I make sure that my hands are clean before rubbing it on my face.

After the BB cream sets on my face I start dotting my tint on my cheeks, Bench Pretty When Pinched Cheek & Lip Tint in Red, and blend it with a sponge. I extend the tint from ear to ear, including my nose, for a sun-kissed look. I blend it it enough so that there are no harsh lines.

I then draw my brows as per usual. There are times when my brows vary in shape depending on how much time I have in prepping. Brows are sisters and not twins, so as they say. I am obsessed with Ever Bilena's brow products and it has been my go-to product for the longest time. I even hoard it because I might run out since it is what I often use.

If I am in the mood, I powder my face (BLK All-Day Matte Powder Foundation Review) using a kabuki brush. I don't often wear powder because I am afraid of clogging my pores that is why  I rarely wear powders, or make-up in general. After everything, I spritz my face with the Evian Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray to add more moisture on my face.

I am not fond of wearing a full face of make-up because I am scared of having more breakouts. I am a lazy person and taking off anything on my face is always a chore for me. Keeping it simple and natural looking is what I loved lately because it makes me look more awake and lively. Sometimes, I might put on a bold lip just to make it look more interesting but that is just it.

Thank you so much for reading this and have a great week!


"I do not care so much what I am to others as I care what I am to myself."
Michel de Montaigne





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...