Thursday, August 22, 2019

Update Post: Guess who just turned 31

original photo found here

Someone just turned 31 and she has learned a lot in the years that passed. I have been through life’s ups and downs but is still strong enough to fight and learn more. There may be more negatives from the positives but I have been stronger than ever.

I am grateful for the life that God gave me. I may not be the most religious person ever but I am grateful for what I have. I am grateful for my family because they have been there for me no matter what. I am grateful for my friends because they were able to help me stand up and fight for my worth. I am grateful for my cats because they were there when I am down and they help me cope with stress and anxiety. I am grateful for my girlfriend because she made me feel loved and wanted.

Getting old doesn't mean you are old. Adding another year in your life means you are adding more knowledge, wisdom and experience. We learn new things everyday and life is a long journey to more knowledge. I have read a ton of books and it helped me expand my understanding about life.


On the day of my actual birthday, I wished for my younger brother's health. I wished for the transplant to be successful that both my brothers will be healthy and well after the operation. I may not be the donor but I want to help out with hoping and praying that both of them will live a long and healthy life because they are both young.


Our family has been through a lot for the past few years and we're all strong enough to fight and move one. I know that everything will be okay and that we will push through this hurdle with flying colors. I love my family and I hope that my wish on my birthday will come true.


original pansit photo found here

Since it is my birthday, by tradition, my mum cooks a noodle dish for us. My brother Karl, who celebrated his birthday last August 8th, and his favorite is pasta with white sauce and that was his dish. I am more of a low key kind of gal so, last August 19th, so I chose stir fried noodles. I just love it so much that I bought some for my friends in Taguig. I was gonna have Braso de Mercedes for a cake but it was sold out that is why I just bought Coffee Crumble instead since I love coffee.

ordered the cookies here

I currently relocated offices and chose to be in Alabang since it is close to home. The team that I am in there has 11 agents, including me, and out TL. I also had friends there and decided to bring cookies for them. I got addicted, AGAIN, to Ragnarok but the mobile version so what else should the cookies look like. I chose a Poring because they are easier to design as cookies.


I enjoyed my day, I received a call from my best friend in KSA and I got so excited hearing her voice again. She has been my best friend since high school and we haven't been together for the longest time. I missed hanging out with her and receiving a call from her gave me butterflies. The last time that we were together was a while back and I am looking forward to seeing her this year.


A couple of days before my birthday, my girlfriend and I went to Baguio to visit one of my best friend who lives there to help with her daughters birthday party and we had fun catching up. She is my best friend at work and I loved catching up with her.

I may be old but that will not stop me from bettering myself. I will do whatever it takes to live life to the fullest and I will work harder to help my family.

Thank you so much for reading and happy week to us all!

"If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one."
— Dolly Parton



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...