Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Beauy Review: BLK All-Day Matte Powder Foundation in Natural Beige


Hello there! I finally found a powder that I can use on a daily basis.


I am not a fan of powders all my life because I am too lazy to touch up my makeup. As I grew older a lot has changed, including how I deal with makeup. My mum gave me a pressed powder because the shade was too dark for her, it was a pressed powder. I tried it once and fell in love.

BLK ALL-DAY MATTE POWDER FOUNDATION
Available in two (2) shades: Light Beige & Natural Beige

Price: ₱399 ($7.70)

Available at: SM Store Beauty Section, Watsons, Shopee.PH, Beauty MNL, BLK Website

What it claims: Has ultra fine pigments for seamless, build-able coverage—go medium or full, it’s up to you. The result is a fresh, soft matte finish –a gorgeously even complexion that looks like real skin, perfect for that awesome selfie. It also has built-in SPF 15 and is infused with anti-aging Vitamin E. 



PACKAGING
It comes in a plastic container that is actually sturdy as it looks. I love the mix of purple, black and white print on the face of the compact. It is a bit bulky but it doesn't bother me at all. It comes with its own puff (that I don't actually use) and a good sized mirror for touching up.

FORMULA
I am actually using it as a finishing powder and not as a foundation. I love how it mattifies my oily face whenever I am out and about. I feel that if I use is as it is, it make cake up on me because of how stubborn my skin is.

OVERALL WEAR
I love that it is a pressed powder so I was able to take it with me anywhere. I appreciate the fact that it was in a mattifying formula so it helped me with my oily face. It has a yellow undertone which is perfect for my skin's tone.


SWATCHES
As a person with yellow undertone, this shade is perfectly made for my skin. It does not look gray on me and it sits on my skin just fine. Although it looks light on my hand, it looks just right on my face. I am not the type of person whom packs on powder on my face, I dust it lightly using a fluffy brush.

VERDICT
 It helped me keep my face free from oil for more than 4 hours which is quite a good sign considering how wet my face looks because of how my skin is. I am really not into using powders but this made me change my mind and appreciate them more and how important it is to keep you looking fresh all the time.

Will I repurchase? Yes. I know that BLK Cosmetics have released quite a few new products and I am looking forward to trying them out too.
Do you have any recommendations for makeup that I can try? Please do let me know so that I can try them out. Thank you and have a good one!

“Sometimes people are beautiful.
Not in looks.
Not in what they say.
Just in what they are.” 
― Markus ZusakI Am the Messenger



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...