Thursday, January 19, 2017

Fashion: Jumpsuits & Romper Dresses

image found here

Having trouble mixing and matching clothes? I have the perfect solution.

Us girls always have this question in mind before going out, "what should I wear?" They say that you can mix and match clothes to create a look but that is such a hassle. Having either a romper or a jumpsuit can make life easier. You can glam it up or dress it down, the possibilities are endless. It's a good thing that StyleWe has a wide array of these babies to choose from.


Let me start with jumpsuits, I am seeing these everywhere from celebrities, runways and out on the streets. It is a whole outfit in one, which is awesome. I saw this black cutout bodycon jumpsuit and  it is to die for. I would love to see this outfit paired with a pair of black stilettos and a red lip. I am actually imagining this on Kendall Jenner and she will look bomb in it. Jumpsuits are versatile, you can wear it all glammed up or casual with flats. You don't have to stress yourself scouring through your closet for clothes that will compliment each other. The good thing is that you can find sexy jumpsuits for women on their site.


I am someone who always go back to dresses whenever I am having problems with pairing my clothes. A romper dress is a great example because it is appropriate for work. I spotted this sheath dress and I can see many ways on how to style this. I can put on a simple cardigan and doll shoes for a casual day out in the city. If I will be wearing this to work, I would choose a blazer with pumps for a more professional look. If I will be going out on a date with my girlfriend, I can wear a cute pair of sandals and a pink scarf, which is simple and classy.


There are many options to choose from at StyleWe.com. They have a variety of collections and you can shop your hearts out. Pick the perfect dress or jumpsuit that will suit you best. Check out their site and enjoy!

“Fashion is what you’re offered four times a year by designers. And style is what you choose.”
— Lauren Hutton




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...