Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Review Post: Beauty Product (Lips)

original image found here

It's time for me to get my lipstick hoarding face on.

My parent's and I went to the mall that was newly built in Cavite which is the City Mall in Imus. We went there to do our weekly grocery and to buy snacks too. At Savemore, inside the mall, I saw the Ever Bilena counter and spotted these lipsticks. They are new to me so I opened up the bullets and swatched the lippies. I liked two of their colors which are iconic names to me, Twiggy and Marilyn. Thus the review for the Ever Bilena Advance Supreme Lipstick Creme got into work.

hahaha. focusing fail.

I know that I have a handful of red lipsticks but a girl can't have just one red lipstick. The photos aren't giving justice to the color of Marilyn but it is a deep red color with blue undertone. I like that it glides on smoothly and surprisingly I am liking that it's creme. (it's not matte and I'm liking it, that is so not me) I woke up at 4am to test these babies on my lips and so far I am liking the formula.


I have been liking coral shades and this is one of the colors that I liked from their line. It reminds me of my Sophie Paris Lipstick in Caramel Sugar but this is a tad darker. The bullet reminds me of MAC but this is in white, such a simple packaging. I liked that they used iconic names in their new collection.

here are hand swatches
here are lip swatches


- each lipstick is sold for only 165php
- faint floral scent
- it has a smooth and creamy consistency


- had to swipe it a couple of times for me to get my desired color
- packaging is a bit fragile (so I have to take good care of 'em)



I like the colors that I bought and the product itself is promising but judging by the way I had to use it, I will be giving it a 3 out of 5. If it has a better color pay off, I would give it a perfect score but I will experiment with it and maybe, just maybe, my rating will change. I will try the other colors too and will also look for the matte collection.

Thank you for appreciating all my efforts in my posts my dear roses. Will be posting more lipstick and other reviews in a few. May God bless all of you!

"For me, getting older doesn't mean throwing away a favourite-coloured lipstick or a fabulous pair of boots; instead, it's about harnessing all the great things I have learnt over the years about what does and doesn't suit me, and enjoying the way in which cleverly selected outfits can enhance the nice bits."
— Twiggy



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...