Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Stay Hip with FreshPair

original image found here

Be sexier than nude in these pretty underwear.

Who says that you have to be naked to be sexy? For me, being in a nice pair of undies you can definitely look smoking hot. I found a site that will give you a huge selection on underwear. They carry different brands such as Calvin Klein, Chantelle, Spanx & Wacoal. Good brands and good quality go hand in hand and FreshPair has you covered. They even carry underwear for full figured women and shapewear too, which is such a great part of the site.

There is an option on the website where you can shop by style, which depends on how you will be using or wearing the bra for example. If you are into wearing shirts, a t-shirt bra is perfect for you. These are bras that will look seamless underneath your shirt. I love wearing v-neck shirts and it is hard to find an under garment that will not show through the neckline. Here are some of the choices that I have for the t-shirt bras.

click here for details

click here for details

For those girls who are fond of wearing shirts or dresses with huge arm cut-outs, bralettes are the perfect undies for those. Fashionable bralette or bandeau are also good to wear with see-through tops too. If I were slimmer I'd sport these babies with my muscle shirts but am too shy to do so. Maybe when I am more confident enough. Let me share with you the pieces that I picked out.

click here for details

click here for details

Strapless dresses, scoop necks or even dresses with thin straps calls for a strapless bra and you need one that has good support and won't fall off of you. I have trouble with finding the perfect one for myself because I have a broad back and there times when bras are just too tight or too loose on me. This is such a problem but FreshPair can help you with this dilemma. These are the picks that I have for you.

click here for details

click here for details

Let's talk about panties, the site offers a wide variety of these babies too. They have different styles and designs that will suit your mood, outfit or lifestyle. There are seamless ones, lace and even g-strings. Another option in their site is to mix & match panties which is a lot of fun, you have to check it out yourselves.

click here for details

To help us with sucking up all those pretty curves, they also offer shapewears. If I am not mistaken, Spanx is one of the famous brands for these and I mean they are so classy that I never thought it could do miracles. Those bodycon dresses that hugs your sexiness needs an undergarment not just to help you tame those flabs but to hide panty and bra marks too.

click here for details

For all my voluptuous ladies out there, we have you covered too. We have to show off those goodies too. I found cute items for you. May they be t-shirt bra, front close or push up, FreshPair has everything that you would want and need. Since they carry different brands, you can choose what floats your boat.

click here for details

Check out their site to see more options and selections for your under garment needs. You will be amazed on how interactive the site is and they have free shipping on ALL US orders, so go ahead and shop!

Thank you so much for the support and love. God bless!

"For women... bras, panties, bathing suits, and other stereotypical gear are visual reminders of a commercial, idealized feminine image that our real and diverse female bodies can't possibly fit. Without these visual references, each individual woman's body demands to be accepted on its own terms. We stop being comparatives. We begin to be unique."
— Gloria Steinem.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...