Sunday, October 19, 2014

Review: Sephora Collection Luster Matte Long-Wear Lip Color

edited image HERE

This is another lipstick review and I will be doing something different.

My cousin gave my mum this lip gloss and I was able to use it just today. At first I was hesitant since it is matte but I still tried it. It is from Sephora and it is my first time to try a product from the brand since they don't sell it here.

I also checked the product online, from their website and here are the details:

the brand name faded already. hehe.

What it is:
An ultra lightweight, modern matte lip color with a subtle sheen. 

What it does:
This innovative formula saturates lips with a hint of luster for full, matte coverage that won’t dry out or crack. Nourishing, feather-light rose hip seed oil hydrates lips to offer plush, pigmented color. The custom contoured applicator tip paints on with precision in one swipe, so you can wear modern color with confidence. 

What else you need to know:
This product is made in Italy, and is available in 12 shades.


↬ the color is vibrant
↬ very pigmented
↬ it smells like vanilla
↬ it doesn't irritate my lips


↬ as time passes it fades in the middle
↬ it's hard to remove

I took photos wearing the lip gloss and checked the long lasting wear of this product. This will be a new addition to my review posts. I see many gurus and bloggers do this which gives an accurate view on the products longevity. I started wearing this from 9:45 AM and I tried to monitor my lips every 3 - 4 hours.



These photos were taken at around 12 PM. I did drink milk tea with my brother that time so there is a part of my lip where the color faded.

These photos were taken at 3:35 PM. Notice the empty part in the middle of my lips but the color is still there. I can also see a white cast in the inner rim of my lips.

By the end of the day the color of the lipstick is still visible. I love the smell and the taste (yes, I tasted it) of the product which is not over-powering. I will give this a 5 out of 5 because of the fact that even though it has a scent, it doesn't irritate my lips at all.

If there was a Sephora store in the Philippines, I will definitely repurchase this in all of the colors available. This is such a great product to use because it really is long lasting. I wish there was a store here because I heard that they carry great products too.

Thank you so much for reading this review my dearies. God bless you!

"A smile with lips is romantic. with lips and teeth is enthusiastic"
— Anonymous



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...