Wednesday, August 6, 2014

My Foundation Routine

edited image from Google
Hello pretty little roses.

This is the first time that I will be making a post like this and it is my foundation routine. I have been seeing videos as such on YouTube and I will be doing a blog version of it. This will be an interesting post.


I was never fond of make-up before, especially with foundations. I tend to scratch and be irritated with using any type of beauty products but when I learned about the different products that I can use that are less irritating I began loving it. In life there are times and occasions that we really need to wear make-up, may it be at work, at school or a night out with the girls. I learned and am still learning on how to improve my make-up skills and this is my go-to routine whenever I needed that extra boost of beauty.



On with my foundation routine, I mix Cetaphil with Ever Bilena Pro Flawless Finish Foundation in Oriental because foundation can tend to dry out my face so I mix it with a moisturizer. I love the foundation because it has a pump. I then either use my fingers, a rounded brush or a buffing brush that I bought from a stall in 168 Divisoria Mall for 100php. I then buff the mixture all over my face for an even light to medium coverage. If I needed to cover dark spots or acne marks I just dot a little amount of foundation on my problem areas. I then set everything using Avon Smooth Minerals Foundation in M110 Medium and now I am currently using Ever Bilena's Pressed Powder in Natural. After this I then draw my brows, using Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Genius Powder in Brunette, put blush and then other make-up products. I use Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray to set my make-up to keep my face oil free and makes it last longer.

I got used to this routine ever since I started using make-up. This was the foundation combo that really worked for my face. The brand has been very constant with giving me, well us, with products that are high quality and can be comparable with leading brands.



Do you have any suggestion for translucent powders or any foundation? Let me know in the comment box below. Thank you so much for the love. God bless all of you and stay gorgeous!


“Peace begins with a smile..”
― Mother Teresa




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...