What time is it? It's DiY time!
What You'll Need:
a pair of boyfriend jeans
What You'll Need to do:
1. Lay your jeans on a flat surface to make things easier. Choose where you want to place the cut outs.
2. Make three incisions and then cut across, but leave a little bit so that it won't look all worn out and ugly.
3. Now for the fun part, using tweezers, pull out the threads one by one to achieve the frayed effect. Do this in all of the cuts that you made.
4. Place the jeans in the washer to help it fray more.
5. Fold the hems and then style it in any way that you like.
Here is a video inspiration that I watched by LaurDIY, whom is a new favorite of mine, and you can see the steps live in action.
Thank you so much for reading this DiY my dear roses. If you find it helpful please do let me know and if you have any other DiY ideas that you want to see in my blog just let me know in the comment box below. Stay fab & gorgeous my dearies. God bless you!
True art is characterized by an irresistible urge in the creative artist.
-- Albert Einstein