Monday, March 31, 2014

Sunshine Blogger Award

original image here

Roses are red, violets are blue, we are lovely and smart too!
Hi there pretty roses, I have been nominated by the pretty Cassie of http://cassiecadiz.blogspot.com for the Sunshine Award. This is my second Sunshine Award and it is such a great honor.


Here are the rules:

- post a picture of the Sunshine Award
- post 11 facts about yourself
- answer 11 questions (same as the blogger who nominated you)
- link back to the blogger who nominated you
- nominate 11 bloggers too (no tag backs)
- let the bloggers know about your post


The 11 facts about Ms. Kei:

- as of now I have 18 cats at home (yes, yes I do)
- I am the one who designs my blog
- I love panda bears
- I cut my own fringe (bangs)
- Thor is the name of my favorite cat
- I am trying to ommit rice from my diet (I wanna achieve a sexy summer bod)
- I buy most of my clothes from thrift shops or in Divisoria
- I am addicted to Monster Energy Drink
- I love watching Adventure Time
- I don't want to have kids but I love playing with kids
- I adore heatless waves (thank you YouTube gurus for the tutorials)


Let us answer these questions my dearies:

What do you prefer to do on Christmas, open gifts or give gifts?
-- for me giving gifts, that is the true meaning of Christmas right.

Party invitation, do you prefer to wear a dress or pants?
-- dress if course.

What designer would you like to model for?
-- Michael Kors, I adore his designs, as in super!

A model you wish you were?
-- Tyra Banks, she is not only a model but she is also an inspiration to girls everywhere.

When you go on a date do you prefer Movies or Bowling?
-- first of all I don't know how to bowl so movies.

Which will you have to like, a mountain or the beach?
-- probably mountains, since I would love to try mountain climbing.

Favorite Lip Balm?
-- Maybelline Baby Lips in Smoothing Cherry

Restaurant or home made food?
-- home made food, nothing beats that.

Eggnog or Champagne?
-- champagne? hahaha.

From all of the blogger followers, who would you want to meet?
-- Christine of My Poetic Isolation, Christine of Chriissydollxo


The pretty nominees:

Thank you so much for this award, it is such a fun thing to answer questions and tag fellow bloggers in posts as such. I hope that you enjoyed this blog post. God bless all of you and stay gorgeous!

A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.
-- Unknown



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...