Friday, January 11, 2013

My 2012 Beauty Favorites


It is an annual TAG that YouTube gurus and bloggers do. I would want to join the bandwagon and post my favorite things for the year 2012. This will be my first annual favorites post and I had fun arranging everything that I should include in this post. Disclaimer, I am not here to brag about my collection, I just want to share with you the products that I have been using for 2012 and you are free to leave me comments about it. Enjoy reading loves!




Hair

My favorite shampoo is the Rejoice Rich shampoo. I just love how it smells and it makes my hair smooth. My hair doesn't get tangled easily which is amazing. I often use the ones in four sachets but since it's out of stock at the grocery store I got the one in the smallest bottle. I don't really use conditioner because it makes my hair greasy.


(image from Pinoy Sari-Sari)

For hairspray, I use the White Rain Sensations Energizing Citrus Maximum Hold Hairspray whenever I would tease my bangs or my crown. I love how it smells but I don't really like the spray itself because it is hard to press.


(I used my brother's, Karl, Sony Ericson W890i to take this photos because my camera ran out of batteries)

Face

The toner that I use right after I wash my face is the Skin Renewal Lotion that our dermatologist recommended. It helps me clear dark spots on my skin. For spot correction, I am using the Avon Clear Skin Blemish Rescue Instant Spot Corrector and I also use the eRAse UK Derm Erase. It is so effective because it does lighten the spots on my skin. The moisturizer that I am using is the Céleteque Facial Moisturizer and when I'll be going out I use the Belo Essentials Sun Expert Face Cover SPF PA+++ 40 Face to protect my face from the sun's UV rays. At night I use the Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Cream in #1 Mild.







(sorry if some of the photos are blurry)

I also started using foundation last year and it is the Revlon PhotoReady Mousse Foundation in 030 Nude. For setting everything with, I use the Ever Bilena Face Powder in Natural or the Revlon ColorStay Mineral Foundation in 030 Light/Pale. They both make my skin look matte and shine free. I use my Nichido Kabuki Brush to buff the powder on my face. When I am at home, I use the Revlon ColorStay but I bring the Ever Bilena Face Powder with me when I go out. I forgot that I also loved my Maybelline New York Clear Smooth Shine Free Face Powder in Natural but I unfortunately ran out of it and wasn't able to buy another one. It doesn't have a refill so you really have to buy another one if you already hit pan.





(image from Goayjl)

Eyebrows

I use the E.L.F. Brow Kit in Medium. The color fits my hair well and I use the Etude House Angled Brush to fill in my brows. It is my first time to use a brow powder and I am loving it. I have also used and loved eyebrow pencils such as the Etude House Easy Brow Pencil in #02 Brown and the Nichido Eyebrow Pencil in Chestnut. After using a brow powder I saw the huge difference of it from brow pencils. I am making harsh lines when I was using pencils compared to the natural looking lines when using powder. I prefer using brow powders now.





(image from Project Vanity)

Eyes

The eye primer that I use is the Mally Shadow Base. It keeps my eyeshadow in place and it stops it from creasing. My eyelids are a bit oily and the shadow base keeps it matte and oil-free. Then for my lashes I curl it with the F'Max Gold Eyelash Curler and then put on my Maybelline New York The HyperCurl Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara in Very Black. I just love how the mascara holds my lashes up and makes it look fuller and longer. I also loved doing cat eyes or winged eyeliner using my Nichido 24hr Tattoo Effect Eyeliner Pen in T01 Black.





Cheeks

The blush that I use is the Maybelline New York Blush Studio Cheeky Glow in Fresh Coral. I love how it gives me a flush of color on my cheeks. It has a subtle peachy coral color that gives me a vibrant glow. I also use the Body Collection Mini Make-up Palette.




Lips

I just adore the whole Maybelline New York Baby Lips line. They really make my lips soft and kissable. The scent and flavors of the lip balms are awesome. I tried all of the variants but the Baby Lips in Smoothing Cherry is my favorite. For a hint of color, I use the Baby Lips Glow in Mixed Berry. It gives my lips a light pink tint.



For lipsticks, I am loving are the Avon Ultra Moisture Rich Lipstick in M308 Sheer Berry, Ever Bilena Pro Longwear Lipstick in Eager and the Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Off Beat Pink. I am also loving the Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in 070 Cherry Tart. I almost forgot that I am also into the NYX Round Lipstick in LSS 635 Doll.











The two (2) lipgloss that I have been wearing a lot for 2012 are the Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pink Pop/Rose Radieux and the Let's Face It WetGlam Moisture Shine Lipgloss in #03.




Those where my beauty favorites for the past year. I might be doing thing annually because it is so much fun doing it. I hope that you learned a thing or two in this post. Thank you so much for reading this loves, God bless all of you.

How about you, what are your 2012 favorites?
Stay fab!




3 comments:

  1. It's great that Rejoice works for you! I'm never "hiyang" with it :(

    xoxo,
    Angel
    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a love and
      hate relationship dear.
      but now i am totally
      in love with rejoice again.
      :D

      Delete

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...