Monday, December 3, 2012

Poetry Time: Wounded Heart


Why is this happening to me?



I have been through a lot lately,
getting tired of everything, it's crazy.
There are a lot of questions running through my mind
and I felt that they are making me blind.
Am doing things that I never thought I could,
it might kill me, knock on wood.
Life has been a crazy whirlwind for me
and I am faking a smile to let them see that am worry free.
It is taking its toll on me
I have even wounded a knee.
God please enlighten me,
that I may be able to see
What your plans are for me
because I don't want to feed the bad seed in me.
I want to be better Lord
I know I will if I listen and proclaim Your word.
Thank you Lord for everything,
for being so kind and forgiving.

(image posted is from WeHeartIt)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...