I will be doing a review on my latest purchase. As you all know I love Maybelline New York that is why I want to add another product on my collection. The product that I am talking about is the Maybelline New York Blush Studio Cheeky Glow Silky Smooth Texture in Fresh Coral.
I was at SM City Dasmariñas this afternoon to pay for my Globe Post Paid bill. I decided to buy products for my giveaway and stack on my essentials too. I bought all of these items when I was at Watsons.
What I like about it:
- it is affordable (I bought it for P 199)
- although I forgot to buy a good brush for it, it is so pigmented
- it has a nice packaging
- the color looks good on me
- it is very handy
What I don't like about it:
- it doesn't last that long when you put it on though but I still like it
- absolutely Yes! I have been looking for the perfect coral blush and this is the better choice for me. I am so glad that I stopped by at Watsons today. I highly recommend this blush loves, let me know what you can say on the comments below.
Thank you so much for reading yet another review. I love you so much. Stay fab!