Thursday, November 22, 2012

New Discovery: YouTube Guru BeautyBaby44

Another YouTube love!



(image from WeHeartIt and she has red hair now)



For those who has been reading my blog for quite some time will know that I am obsessed with YouTube. I have been scouring the net for makeup tutorials and YouTube has been a treasure trove for me. Thanks to it that I was able to learn how to put makeup on and how to draw my eyebrows (because I don't have any).

I have been watching this guru's channel for quite sometime now and I would want to share her channel with you loves. Her name is Lindsey of BeautyBaby44. She is one of the younger beauty gurus on the site and she is amazing.


(image from WeHeartIt)

She is so sweet and her videos are awesome. She posts outfits of the week videos, hauls and such. She also did a closet tour which really inspired me to organize more. You should definitely follow her.

Here is one of her latest post.


Her choice of clothes and items are very adorable. She uses drugstore products too. Since she is younger, more girls can relate to her. Plus she is so close to her family. She actually listens to her fans and reaches out to them. One of her post will be all about answering her fans' questions which is so cool.

I just wish that I could be like her. I haven't tried making a makeup video before because I don't have the equipment and guts to do so. If I will ask you, should I upload one makeup video just for fun? Let me know ok?

Thank you so much again for reading my post loves. You inspire me so much to be better. God bless all of you.

Stay fab!



2 comments:

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...