Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Countdown to Christmas: Day 1


Cheers to this Christmas Countdown!



I will be doing this countdown just because I have nothing productive to do. I thought of putting anything (even anyone) that will make up my Christmas wishlist. This is just so random, that is so typical of me.

Basically, I will be posting a specific product, item or person's photo on my blog to represent each day of the countdown. May it be beauty products, food, clothing or someone whom I adore so much. You can also do this if you want to and we will share each others' thoughts and share greetings on the actual Christmas day. We Filipinos love Christmas time just because we are a Catholic country. I love Christmas because my family and our relatives can get together and share gifts with each other. We also get to hear the mass and receive Jesus and celebrate his birthday.

On with my countdown, I would want to start of with my dream shoe. Yes, you've guessed it right, it is Jeffrey Campbell's Lita. May it be a dupe or inspired version, I don't care. Just the idea of having this awesome pair will brighten up my day. It will make an outfit look hip and chic. I never owned any pair of shoes like this. This will be a great addition to my collection. I will definitely be a head turner if I have a pair of these babies.


(image from WeHeartIt)

How about you love? What will the first day of your Christmas countdown be? Let me know in the comments below. Thank you so much and God bless you.

Stay fab!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...