Sunday, October 21, 2012

Monday Work Outfit

Monday Work Outfit






This is what I would want tomorrow for work. Last week I wore anything that has polka dots and this week it will be leopard prints. I really like to play with prints these days.

I also sticked to basic pieces just like the gray shirt and the brown pants because I get to use bright colors with my accessories and my cardigan too. Since I have basic items, the leopard print will definitely pop out. I just love to try this outfit and I hope that I will be able to pull this off.

I am also gonna be doing a non heat curl routine for my hair. I would want to show up at work with a different look. It is my chance to try out styles and see if it will suit me well. I will also try and do a better job with my makeup too.

Thank you so much for reading loves. God bless y'all and stay fab!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...