Monday, September 3, 2012

Polyvore Addiction


I am obsessing with this site called Polyvore and I will be posting a lot of the looks that I have put together here on my blog. I found about this site way back but I have just made an account and I am so addicted to it. I saw a friend post her collection on her blog so I decided to try it. Ever since I started I can't seem to stop myself from playing dress up online. The things that I might be posting are looks that I have pulled off from the past and some that I would want to try. I loved putting things together and I hope that you'll all like them.

Don't forget to leave me some love. Stay fab!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...