Wednesday, August 22, 2012

OOTD : Striped and Hyped



It's a holiday and it's another chance to have a family day. My mum decided that we should watch Puss in Boots in 3D since we're all together. It is also another chance for me to put together an outfit.

Here, I wore my striped over-sized sleeveless top by Pink Collection, distressed denim shorts that I bought online (I forgot what shop it was) and my black sandals by Parisian Jr. I carried along my favorite black chained bag by Secosana which was a gift from my mum, I had a strawberry necklace on which I bought from my favorite online shop Anagon Collection and a bracelet stack from various shops.

I had a haircut already but it's not that obvious though. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...