Thursday, August 23, 2012

OOTD : Brown Fawn ( 13 February 2012 )



This was taken on Saturday, 11 February 2012, when my mum, dad and I were going to the mall to buy Valentine's Day gifts for my mum's friends. My mum and I also had our nails done that day. I love my new nail color, it's a light pink color, I forgot the name but it's by Essie.

About my outfit, I decided to wear the top that my friend Roma gave me last Christmas when we had an exchange gift. I hut out the neckline and made it an off-shoulder top. I love the color because it's not too much of a brown but is a softer color and the fabric is light on the skin which is awesome. I paired it with a denim shorts that I cut off from my pants by Jag. I carried by stuff in my mum's bag by Kipling in bright red that really makes a statement. I had a red Brasil Havaianas flip flops on for a more comfortable feel.

Lately I want to be stylish and comfortable at the same time. I love to add a pop of color to my outfit using accessories, a purse or footwear. I can sometimes beat the rules in fashion but there are often times when I go along with the flow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...